With the first month of 2017 coming to a close, you might be in need of a little help to stay true to your New Years resolution. You are not alone! And if your resolution was to keep your real estate portfolio more organized, we have a solution for you!
First, you may want to conquer the real estate paperwork overwhelm with the steps in this blog post, and then you can take advantage of a brand new organization tool we now offer exclusively for our REIN Members!
After much planning and collaboration,
the REIN Real Estate Portfolio Manager is now here!
The REIN Real Estate Portfolio Manager is a REIN Member exclusive online tool to measure and track investment properties; from one property to your whole portfolio, your real estate performance and details will be available to you in one spot, at one glance all in a simple, user-friendly tool in your REIN Member Back Office.
This exclusive online tool was designed with care by investors, for investors. We collaborated with the REIN Finance Centre, REIN Coaches, new and veteran REIN Members alike.
The REIN Real Estate Portfolio Manager allows REIN Members to
- Never overlook anything again with all properties in one place!
- Save time by entering your information once, and then simply updating as the information changes,
- Easily export reports to Excel to share with the REIN Finance Centre, joint venture partners or accountants,
- Complete legacy and succession planning and make it easy for your loved ones and partners by having all the information they need on your real estate portfolio in one place,
- Mitigate the risk of losing important information by having an online backup,
- Live with peace of mind knowing they have access to their portfolio anywhere in the world,
- And more!
Not a Member? In addition to the resource mentioned above, we have several other resources available to you:
- This New Years post from Don R. Campbell last year, whose message remains true in 2017
- The free, public real estate investing forum myREINspace.com which has thousands of likeminded investors discussing all things real estate on it
- A bi-monthly real estate investing magazine full of advice from experts across the country (you can sign up for three complimentary issues here)
- Real estate coaching programs that pair you up one-on-one with Real Estate Investment Advisors to help you achieve your real estate investing goals
- If you find you want access to more of REINs materials, consider a REIN Membership. We offer an extensive Member Back Office with critical documents, online learning programs, economic updates, audio and handouts from our REIN Member Meetings, a Property Analyzer tool and, of course, the brand new REIN Real Estate Portfolio Manager. Learn more about REIN Membership here.