PODCAST: Growing, Scaling and the Critical Role of Marketing When Building a Multifamily Portfolio
REIN Chief Growth Officer JG Francoeur recently appeared on The Canadian Multifamily Investing Podcast to discuss multifamily investing and the critical role marketing plays when building your portfolio.
JG has been investing in real estate for 8 years and founded Visture Property Group in 2013. As an entrepreneur who has built and sold 6 companies, JG approaches real estate from a business perspective. His goal is to build a scalable business, and his perspective and thinking are unique in that he looks at marketing challenges and creating management systems differently than the average investor.
This podcast episode dives into the following topics:
- Marketing systems – The only way to successfully scale into multifamily apartment buildings & the system that most real estate investors are struggling to develop
- Aligning your tenant marketing system with your investment strategy
- The role of mixed-use properties within a portfolio
- The power of branding
- Creating strong brands that get tenants and clients asking for YOU and not the other way around
- The mindset needed to level-up to multifamily buildings
- The opportunity that international sources of capital are providing Canadian investors – “You have to be before you do, you have to do before you have”, “Change your mindset, change your game”, “You can control the conversation or it can control you”.